Danica’s Talent and Competence Management System (TCMS) is built on modern HR talent management principles with a proven track record of efficiency.
The system allows shipping companies to quickly implement a proven governance structure that will improve the skill sets of their crew without spending too much time and too many resources on the development, testing, and implementation process
The aim of Danica's Talent and Competence Management System is to identify gaps in knowledge, work related skills and critical reasoning (behaviour) abilities. Once identified, skill gaps can be addressed with targeted training programs.
Additionally, the TCMS is geared towards creating an in-house promotion pipeline, where vacant senior positions can be filled with officers who are known to the company, and who are familiar with the company's procedures and work culture. In effect, the TCMS will allow the client to mitigate the risk of employing someone who is unfamiliar with the philosophy and practices of the company.
Danica’s Talent and Competence Management System contain the following elements:
- Onboard performance management, including appraisal reports structured to highlight gaps and inefficiencies in knowledge and skills
- Briefing and planning meetings with individual officers to focus on and improving their weak points
- Training in minimum competency requirements for each rank on the promotional ladder
- To identify candidates suitable for promotion
- Behaviour and leadership training
- Verification of skill set through interviews and testing
You can either use our generic system or we can adopt it to match any specific need you may have.
If you are interested to learn more about Danica’s TCMS then please contact Capt. Henrik Jensen, firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone + 49 40 210 919 032